Who needs an Alabama Boat Operators Certification/License?
All persons who operate a motorized boat on Alabama waters need to obtain an Alabama Vessel License. You must be at least 12 years old to get your license. BOATERexam.com® is a delegated provider for the ALEA Marine Police Division.
Returning user? Log in here
Approved by the
ALEA Marine Police Division
Good for life!
Get your official
Alabama Boating License
unlimited free retries
- Pay the one-time fee of $34.95
- Free unlimited retries of the final exam
Study the Online
Boating Safety Course
- Learn with hundreds of narrated animations
- Test your knowledge with quizzes after each chapter
- 60 multiple-choice visual exam questions
- 80% required to pass (48 correct answers)
- Graded immediately so you can review your answers