Who needs a Hawaii Boater Education Card?
As of November 10th, 2014, anyone who wishes to operate a motorized boat over 10 horsepower or a PWC is required to obtain a Boater Education Card. BOATERexam.com® is a delegated provider for the Hawaii Department of Land and Natural Resources.
Returning user? Log in here
Approved by the
Hawaii Department of Land and Natural Resources
Good for life!
Get your official
Hawaii Boating License
unlimited free retries
- Pay the one-time fee of $34.95
- Free unlimited retries of the final exam
Study the Online
Boating Safety Course
- Learn with hundreds of narrated animations
- Test your knowledge with quizzes after each chapter
- 60 multiple-choice visual exam questions
- 80% required to pass (48 correct answers)
- Graded immediately so you can review your answers
Get your Hawaii
Boater Education Card
- Print a temporary card immediately after passing
- Your permanent card will be mailed to your home within 3-5 weeks