Who needs the Mississippi Boating Safety Certificate?
All boaters born after June 30, 1980 who operate any motorized watercraft must have a Mississippi Boater Education Card. BOATERexam.com® is a delegated provider for the Mississippi Department of Wildlife, Fisheries and Parks.
Returning user? Log in here
Approved by the
Mississippi Department of Wildlife, Fisheries and Parks
Good for life!
Get your official
Mississippi Boating License
unlimited free retries
- Pay the one-time fee of $34.95
- Free unlimited retries of the final exam
Study the Online
Boating Safety Course
- Learn with hundreds of narrated animations
- Test your knowledge with quizzes after each chapter
- 60 multiple-choice visual exam questions
- 80% required to pass (48 correct answers)
- Graded immediately so you can review your answers
Get your Mississippi
Boating Safety Certificate
- Your temporary card is available to print immediately after passing
- Your permanent card will be mailed to your home within 2-3 weeks